ROH Television Championship Registration Open

Moderator: TW Admins

Mackinlee
Hall of Famer

ROH Television Championship Registration Open

Post by Mackinlee » Thu May 12, 2016 5:47 pm

VACANT

Seems like a common theme here. This Sunday at Global Wars, Bobby Fish finally captures his first ROH Television Championship, choking out NJPW star Tomhiro Ishii. He has been after the title since Roderick Strong was champ, and now that he has it, he already has a #1 Contender after him in the form of Dalton Castle. The 39 year-old former ROH Tag Champion looks to defend against any and all challengers.

There were a lot of Bobby Fish picks made, but all of them had already expired, so the title remains vacant. Picks need to be submitted by the Best in the World PPV, June 24th, at 8:00 PM. Picks can be made here. Good luck :th:

http://www.stablewars.com/tw/registrati ... itle=rohtv

MVH
Legend

Re: ROH Television Championship Registration Open

Post by MVH » Fri May 13, 2016 8:25 am

It's really a shame that we have the expired picks rule when someone actually predicts the correct next champion.

With that said, it's really foolish of people to make picks with such a short deadline when ROH so rarely does title changes.

With that said, i was one of those people making my pick with a really short deadline.

But i think it would've been fair to say that "ithefairy" won the title, being the one to have the "closest" date to the title change with the correct pick.
I'm here... sometimes

--> Full List of Accomplishments <--

Mackinlee
Hall of Famer

Post by Mackinlee » Fri May 13, 2016 8:47 am

Not everyone is familiar with ROH's schedule.

Rules are rules, and we're not changing them now.

Franchise
Hall of Famer

Post by Franchise » Fri May 13, 2016 9:20 am

Mackinlee wrote:Rules are rules, and we're not changing them now.
Quoting you but this is really for MVH...

Not only that but if you make a pick that expires, why would/should it count if that person eventually wins the title? The goal of the game is to pick the closest date in a less than or equal to fashion. Completely blowing past the date of your pick and winning would be ridiculous. If no one had won the title for a year after the last Bobby Fish pick but gee one person had the last expired pick from over a year ago, why on earth would we ever count that? That's madness.
Don't hinder The Jinder!

- 5x SW
- 30x TW
- 2x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 4x Survivor
- 2x TV Wars
- 2x Cup Games
- 3x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance