*** WWE Stablewars Season 36 ***

Moderator: SW Admins

Ronin
Legend
Reactions score: 0

Re: *** WWE Stablewars Season 36 ***

Post by Ronin »

And Jeff Jarrett is the original TNA guy. Doesn't mean I want him to be pushed. :D

I kid. I see where you're coming from, but I don't see how those guys could be booked well winning a battle royal. A massive elimination match maybe, but not a battle royal. I also just see more options from guys on the other brands not even yet scheduled to be part of the show. If it had to be somebody from ECW I'd say Kofi just because he's been pushed lately. Or Miz if he didn't suck so much because it could add to his sort of feud with his tag team partner. Morrison beats him in the MITB qualifier, but loses MITB, and then Miz one ups him by winning at Mania and maybe even takes the title. Like I said though, he sucks, so that's probably not the way to go. Watch it be Flair. He loses to HBK, but sneaks his way into the battle royal and then wins. He's supposed to be retired, but earns a title shot and if he wins he gets to stick around as long as he's champ.
Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/Fezzik/Rio1.jpg[/img]
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

Naturally Aivaz wrote:There are 3 people who can win that battle royal and not make ECW looks like a joke, and in order, they are:

- Kane
- Tommy Dreamer
- Steven Richards

Anyone else wins, and it's a farce.
I'd add Khali to that list. He can easily be pushed as a dominating champion based on size alone. Of course the matches will suck, but I think he's a credible threat to win. That said I still think Kane is the one who's winning it though.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
Naturally Aivaz
Post Whore

Post by Naturally Aivaz »

Note, I'm basing my assumptions on the best interest of a heel/face dynamic... Could you imagine the lack of heat for a Chavo/Khali heel-heel match?

I agree that Kane will (and should) win. It should be booked with him absolutely destroying Chavo to legitimize himself as champ. Kane looks great in No Holds Barred and Extreme Rules matches, so he should fit right in.
Ronin
Legend

Post by Ronin »

Yeah, obviously any of the big men could easily win, but most are heels. Khali destroying a heel Chavo wouldn't really work.

Now I'm wondering about the Miz thing. What if Morrison actually won MITB and Miz was champ? You know how the E loves them some tag champs feuding with each other over the world title. Imagine them defending the tag team titles, and Morrison lays out Miz, he's pinned, they lose the titles, and then Morrison says oh yeah, I'm also taking my title shot now.
Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/Fezzik/Rio1.jpg[/img]
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

Except the WWE won't have Morrison win the MITB and they won't have Miz win two matches, one being a battle royal and the other being a title match, at Wrestlemania.
[b]Two-Time Stablewars Champion - Seasons 20 & 32[/b]
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

They could also have Kane win the battle royale and then have him lose to Chavo. Build up the fact that Chavo only won because Kane was tired after the battle royale and you've got a basis for a rematch in which they could possibly put Kane over with some hype. I think everyone would mark for a Kane sweep where he wins everything in one night, but realistically it's smarter booking to draw it out. That way Kane is slowly built up as a challenger while Chavo is allowed to get stronger as a champion. Almost nobody sees Kane winning and then jobbing to Chavo, but it could happen.
Naturally Aivaz
Post Whore

I thought of that, too... why would the E waste a perfectly good program on one night? Chavo goes over dirty after the battle royale, then retains by DQ or some such at Backlash finally, Kane and Chavo meet at ONS in some kind of hellacious match where Chavo can bump around and Kane can be the Big Red Machine again...
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

...they can even make it a First Blood match and have Kane say if he doesn't win the title he will set himself on fire and then have Taker come out and bust Chavo open and ..... nah that'll never happen. :)
The Federation
Legend

Post by The Federation »

See, common sense, logic, and everything points to Kane winning and getting a 'World' title run before he retires soon (I believe his knees are held together by spit, glue and some duct tape).

But dammit, Stevie getting beat up, laying in a corner bleeding, Kane fights against everyone before Henry, V and Khali toss him, Stevie's all alone, he sticks and moves, makes Henry eliminate V by mistake then Stevie Kicks Henry out, Khali kills him, then a mysterious woman in male drag runs in, low blows Khali, helps Stevie win, Chavo runs out with Edge's guys looking to have the match then and there, Vic... The Mysterious Man chases them off with a chair, Stevie blocks the Gory Bomb into a small package, 123, Mass Celebrations...

Dammit, A Man Can Dream. A MAN CAN DREAM!
I used to post a lot here. Then I took a meme to the cake.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

Hmm, I picked Punk for MITB based on the RAW theory. Basically Punk had an unusual one on one match with Carlito in which he didn't squash Carlito, but he went over quite decisively. This week doesn't count as it was a tag match and also they seem to be playing towards some sort of bitter finish between Jericho and Punk at Mania. Anyways, Punk's win over Carlito on RAW seemed like a match where WWE was blatantly trying to over expose a character to the audience in attempt to prepare them for a future push.

Using this same theory you could pick Khali for the battel royale since he beat Hardcore Holly on RAW in a straight up squash. Again, they use RAW as the platform show to launch a character's momentum heading into the big dance. It doesn't matter the quality of the opponent, but just that it's on the flagship show so everyone is watching and that said character looks strong in his performance. I know it defies all logic to have heel versus heel, but then stranger things have happened. I guess they could do a DQ where Kane interferes during the title match and attacks Khali.
Hillbilly Nick
Post Whore

Post by Hillbilly Nick »

Doesn't WWE always go for the "last person to get hit before the PPV, wins" theory?
Naturally Aivaz
Post Whore

I think Kennedy wins MITB, pure and simple. Carlito, Shelton, Morrison and MVP are all token fillers (which is unfortunate, because I think 3 of those 4 are pretty good and would be awesome if given the right push) and it’s apparent from last night that CM Punk is going to be brought over to RAW to feud over the IC Title with a newly-heel Chris Jericho. My guess, Kennedy lies low and lets the inevitable post-Mania Cena/HHH program play out before entering a program with whomever is champ afterward. Hell, if the 3-way ends in a schmozz, maybe Kennedy cashes his shot in and we get a HHH/Cena/Orton/Kennedy Fatal 4-Way.
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

That doesnt make sense though, even if it ended in a schmozz, it would still be a 1 on 1 shot at the title if anything.
[b]Two-Time Stablewars Champion - Seasons 20 & 32[/b]
Naturally Aivaz
Post Whore

No, I mean in the future... Maybe HHH pins Cena after Orton clocks him with the belt? Orton can say he was never pinned, Cena can say Orton screwed him and BAM, 3-Way II.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

Yeah, they might be having a draft in two weeks so there is a chance Punk gets drafted to RAW so that might be the reasoning for having him on RAW so much. I didn't really think of that.

Kennedy could win MITB and then threaten to use it on Edge if he manages to end Taker's streak. Kennedy comes down with briefcase in hand. He did say he would cash it in that night. Edge escapes Taker's grasp for a Tombstone and Edge hits a spear. Edge is distracted by Kennedy at ringside as Kennedy shows him the briefcase. Edge turns around and eats a chokeslam followed by a Tombstone. Taker crosses his arms and gets the 3 and the title. Kennedy slides into the ring and measures Taker with the briefcase, but Taker quickly turns his head and Kennedy takes the better part of valor and lives to fight another day. CONTINUATION BITCHES!!!