Season 37 Winner

Moderator: SW Admins

Watsuki
Legend
Reactions score: 0

Season 37 Winner

Post by Watsuki »

The Biznich (Five Horsemen)

Biz went 34-14-0 and scored 319 points to beat 169 other stables and win WWE Stablewars Season 37. This is his first WWE Stablewars win, his previous best finish was 7th in season 23. He also won seasons 11 and 14 of TNA Stablewars. He now moves up to 6th in the Stablewars Career Standings. With his combined 3 Stablewars, 3 Titlewars and 3 Play-Per-View wins he is ranked 13th all-time.

The Five Horsemen have won a record-setting 6th Stablewars Championship (3 WWE, 3 TNA). They were previously tied with Evolution (inactive) and now lead the Mega Powers by two. Overall they are 5th with 6 SW - 11 TW - 3 PPV and trail Team Canada (inactive) by two.

Season 38 will begin with Raw airing on June 16th and will end at SummerSlam on August 17th (9 weeks). With the draft on June 23rd it could be a chaotic season.

Final Standings

Season Statistics
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
Hillbilly Nick
Post Whore

Re: Season 37 Winner

Post by Hillbilly Nick »

'Grats Biznich. Way to win one for the forum!

I placed 62 with 223 points while my season average is 61st with 223 points. At least I'm consistent.
The Biznich
Main Eventer

Post by The Biznich »

Can't believe I actually pulled it off. I had pretty much resigned myself to never winning the WWE flavored Stablewars. Even more shocking is how I had no one on this PPV card. I was sitting at work checking the PPV live updates on my phone, kinda nerve racking :P
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/The+Biznich][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/galaxy/The+Biznich.gif[/img][/url]
Current WWE Champion
(Bitch Stole my World Title!)
Inaugural X Division Champion
WWE Stablewars Season 37 Champion
TNA Stablewars Seasons 11 & 14 Champion
PPV Wars Seasons 6 & 17 Champion
Armageddon '05 PPV Winner
TV Wars Season 29 Champion
Genesis '07 PPV Winner
Backlash '08 PPV Winner
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

Not much worries there. I don't think many of the leaders had anyone on the card. It was a really weird line-up. Kane didn't make the card, despite being the ECW Champion. Matt Hardy wasn't on the card. Most of my guys never made PPV cards, guys like Finlay, Knox, Kofi, Kozlov, Carlito etc.

I still did well though. Finished 22nd and my average is 28th all time so that's an improvement and I seem to be starting to find my grove again. I do well every other season it seems lately. Just need to find that one or two little glitches and I might can get back to my winning ways.

I've got three wins all time, but two are in TNA, so I need another WWE win to make me respectable. Congrats Biz.
Matt Sin
Hall of Famer
Reactions score: 1

Post by Matt Sin »

So the season ends and NOW Natalya wins a #1 contender battle royal. :wall:
Charlie
Post Whore

Post by Charlie »

You've really got to tip your hat to Biznich, who's been the best player of 2008 by far. He won two, count 'em, TWO main event games in a single match back at Backlash (WWE Championship and Backlash Play Per View), then a couple months later he snags his first WWE Stablewars season.

And I've figured out how he's doing it.

He's created all this hyper-complex forum games and all the cool players are using them, which means their brain cells are working overtime just to sort through the rules and stuff, which means they have less time to figure out stuff like Play Per View and Stablewars.

I'm on to you Biznich.
Kash was here!
The Biznich
Main Eventer

Post by The Biznich »

I lol'd.

Oh and for the record, Contract Wars is pretty simple to play. Its no more difficult than playing any of the other games around here. The complex part at all is in the booking, and if you can follow WWE you can follow that.
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/The+Biznich][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/galaxy/The+Biznich.gif[/img][/url]
Current WWE Champion
(Bitch Stole my World Title!)
Inaugural X Division Champion
WWE Stablewars Season 37 Champion
TNA Stablewars Seasons 11 & 14 Champion
PPV Wars Seasons 6 & 17 Champion
Armageddon '05 PPV Winner
TV Wars Season 29 Champion
Genesis '07 PPV Winner
Backlash '08 PPV Winner