Watsuki
Legend
Reactions score: 0

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 38

Post by Watsuki »

Charlie wrote:
Watsuki wrote:Nope, not possible.
Eh, oh well.

Anyway, so if Cody is Ted Jr.'s partner, what's the verdict? In titlewars, I imagine it's a title retain.

In Stablewars, Cody gets a title retains point and Ted Jr. gets title winning points?

Gotta love the WWE, they never let poor Watson feel comfortable with the scoring system.
In Titlewars Fed and plow are pretty much guaranteed to retain since there are no picks involving Dibiase Jr.

In Stablewars it will depend how it plays out.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
The Lawnmower
Post Whore

Post by The Lawnmower »

Slow start but I've got a good feeling about my stable. Several possible title wins, one man who is suddenly being pushed for no reason, and a member of a recently split tag team who seemed to end up the better of the two.
[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/1212wed.png[/img][/center]
JCF
Legend

Post by JCF »

I think anybody with Lance Cade on the roster will probaly have found the biggest steal of the season.
[quote="JSIMP"]Saying Dirk might be top ten is far less ignorant than thinking that Carmelo is number one all-time.[/quote]

[quote="JSIMP"]No JCF, I obviously don't think that. I clearly said hopefully. And clearly offered up quite a bit for him.

You're the stupid motherfucker though, with your Carmelo is #1 all-time theory.[/quote]
The Lawnmower
Post Whore

Post by The Lawnmower »

I may be wrong, but didn't Finlay hit the Celtic Cross during the tag match on Raw? Shouldn't he get finisher points for that?
Charlie
Post Whore

Post by Charlie »

The Lawnmower wrote:I may be wrong, but didn't Finlay hit the Celtic Cross during the tag match on Raw? Shouldn't he get finisher points for that?
No, because he hit it and then Hornswaggle hit his finisher. It's the domino effect.
Kash was here!
Naturally Aivaz
Post Whore

Post by Naturally Aivaz »

The Lawnmower wrote:I may be wrong, but didn't Finlay hit the Celtic Cross during the tag match on Raw? Shouldn't he get finisher points for that?
Finishers need to be broken up by something (pinfall attempt, different move, etc.) for the finishers to be counted.
The Lawnmower
Post Whore

Post by The Lawnmower »

Charlie wrote:
No, because he hit it and then Hornswaggle hit his finisher. It's the domino effect.
Oh ok. I couldn't remember if it happened one after the other or not.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

johncenafan wrote:I think anybody with Lance Cade on the roster will probaly have found the biggest steal of the season.
You might be right, but I'd hold off on calling him a steal until he ya know wrestles or at least scores some points. I mean some wrestlers have already wrestled twice in week one of the season. Cade hasn't wrestled once and doesn't even have a PPV match. He's got some catching up to do before he can even be entered into the steal of the season talk.
Crazy Irish
Midcarder

Post by Crazy Irish »

1st stable in a LONG time and I take the early lead...huh... :flag:
"Never go full retard!" -Kirk Lazarus
Moody
Main Eventer

Post by Moody »

I actually didn't think my picks through at all. I took Micheals???

I mean what was I thinking.
[b][size=150]Officially drove the Nissan Micra Passion Wagon, For Jimthor To Get Laid In 08!!!

Did It Happen?!?!?!?![/size][/b]
pabscm
Curtain Jerker

Post by pabscm »

My stable is looking damn good so far.
Hillbilly Nick
Post Whore

Post by Hillbilly Nick »

Four Outsiders in the top 17, bitches~!
lfpnrg
Hall of Famer

Post by lfpnrg »

Gah! Since when is the PPV the start of the next week rather than the end of the week!

WWE Stablewars Season 38 Update - Week 1

199 stables have entered WWE Stablewars Season 38, the third highest entry number ever, and after a crazy first week with wrestlers swapping brands left, right and centre The Outsider's Matt Sin and Western Union's pabscm (the Football Mike fan club?) lead the scoring, with a host of other forum members amongst the top stables as well, a definite change from previous seasons. Matt Sin and pabscm are both on 70 points and have a six point lead over Wrestling_God15 in third place, while Crazy Irish, LiQuid, Naturally Aivaz, Watsuki and Scott Savage also find themselves in the top ten.

Matt Sin's stable consists of Big Show, Finlay, Matt Hardy, Ted Dibaise Jr, Hornswaggle, Natayla Neidhardt and Mike Adamle, while pabscm has built his stable with Big Show, Hornswaggle, Jeff Hardy, Kofi Kingston, Finlay, Victoria and Lillian Garcia, and both stables worked out well with Big Show being the week's second highest scorer with 21 points and Finlay and Hornswaggle also picking up 14 points apiece. Of other notable stables, recent winners The Biznich (Season 37) finished the week in 112th place with 32 points, Franchise (Season 36) was in 160th with 26 points and TEAM D/XTREME (Season 35) ended up in 79th with 37 points. Non-member The Mr. Diablos was in last place with just 7 points for the week.

Edge was the leading scorer in Week 1 with 22 points, and fellow main-eventers Big Show (21 points), Triple H (19 points) and John Cena (17 points) scored well also. Finlay, Hornswaggle and Mark Henry led the way for the mid-carders, while Natayla Neidhardt and Victoria were the highest scoring diva/semi active wrestlers with 7 points each. With regards to wrestler popularity, for a change the main-eventers were fairly spread out, with John Cena the most picked main-eventer for the season appearing in only 43 of the 199 stables, with Big Show, Triple H and Batista all being picked 30 or more times each as well. Ted Dibiase Jr was easily the most picked mid-carder, with 77 stables taking him, while Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Hornswaggle and Finlay were also popular choices. Natayla was the most picked (non-throwaway) diva/semi active wrestler, appearing in 44 stables, ahead of Mickie James in 31 stables and Katie Lea in 22 stables.

The Outsiders were the leading faction after the first week with an average ranking of 43rd, ahead of Team Discovery Channel (ave 49th), The Five Horsemen (ave 64th) and The Mega Powers (ave 72nd), while The New Age Outlaws (ave 132nd) and The Natural Born Thrillaz (ave 133rd) were the worst performed. Fuggly Bastard, LiQuid and Matt Sin are the currently assigned Survival Of The Fittest representatives, with a random rep to be assigned from amongst Ronin, MyEvilTim and Football Mike for the Five Horsemen. Of these, Fuggly Bastard was the lowest placed after Week 1, in 114th place.

Just a reminder that the stats I used to do are now automated and can be found at this here link : http://www.stablewars.com/sw/wwe_stats.php, thus saving me a heap of work each week, which is fantastic, and some career Stablewars records are also available at http://www.stablewars.com/sw/wwe_fullstats.php, which is great as well, so all thank Watsuki for doing those too.

Night Of Champions has also been scored (as a Week 2 show) so this update is already out of date and things have changed slightly though Matt Sin is still in the lead, and it will certainly be interesting to see what happens this week as all of the wrestlers begin appearing on their new brands with potentially new pushes and new feuds, so stay tuned for what should be a great season.

Oh, and I'll put these updates in the discussion thread this season I think, to save starting a new thread every week that no-one replies too, unless anyone would still prefer me to do that? Let me know, and otherwise, enjoy!
KoolMoeDee
Legend

Post by KoolMoeDee »

Gotta say, those stats have contributed MIGHTILY to this site... not enough great things can be said about the work lfpnrg has done around here!
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

Oops, my bad on the week number :oops:
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion