Legend
Reactions score: 0

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 38

Post by The Federation »

Watsuki wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Watsuki wrote:Nope, not possible.
Eh, oh well.

Anyway, so if Cody is Ted Jr.'s partner, what's the verdict? In titlewars, I imagine it's a title retain.

In Stablewars, Cody gets a title retains point and Ted Jr. gets title winning points?

Gotta love the WWE, they never let poor Watson feel comfortable with the scoring system.
In Titlewars Fed and plow are pretty much guaranteed to retain since there are no picks involving Dibiase Jr.

In Stablewars it will depend how it plays out.
Uh, boss? My belt is around John Morrison's waist.
I used to post a lot here. Then I took a meme to the cake.
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

Hear what I mean, not what I say.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
The Federation
Legend

Post by The Federation »

Still, lucky 13, I'm doing ok.
I used to post a lot here. Then I took a meme to the cake.
KoolMoeDee
Legend

Post by KoolMoeDee »

Wow, I'm kinda shocked by my 9th place standing... I figured I picked a good roster (obviously, cause you're an idiot if you submit one you don't think is good), but after NOC where my roster did pretty weak, I figured I was due to drop down the standings, but I seem to keep moving up every single show. And with the SD spoilers, I appear to be moving up again. Definitely got some dead weight to dump at the window, but I'm FAR higher on the standings than I expected to be considering the way things have shaken out.
Hillbilly Nick
Post Whore

Post by Hillbilly Nick »

Yeah, my roster is doing great considering Hornswoggle and Cena didn't win at NOC and Jeff/Natalya weren't there at all.
The Lawnmower
Post Whore

Post by The Lawnmower »

Yay, I had the people that were "guaranteed" to win at Night of Champions, but ofcourse only one of those actually happened. Hell, Natalya ended up not even being on the show.
[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/1212wed.png[/img][/center]
lfpnrg
Hall of Famer

Post by lfpnrg »

WWE Stablewars Season 38 Update - Week 3

Matt Sin remains in front after 3 weeks of WWE Stablewars Season 38 as the build up to the second PPV of the season continues and the trade window approaches. Matt Sin currently has 188 points, giving him a 5 point lead over Wrestling_God15, while Crazy Irish is in third on 170 points. Phenom Jr., pabscm, KoolMoeDee and DudeyDan are also in the top ten while big names Watsuki, Ronin and Naturally Aivaz sit just outside, ready to make their move.

Matt Hardy is Matt Sin's leading scorer with 49 points, while Finlay has contributed 41 points, Hornswaggle had chipped in 33 points and his main-eventer Big Show has added 31 points, while Wrestling_God15 is relying on basically the same stable with Michelle McCool being the only difference. In third place Crazy Irish also has Hardy, Finlay and Hornswaggle but has Triple H as his main eventer, contributing 45 points. Non-member Beastie Boyz was the leading scorer in Week 2 with 90 points, while Booyaka Brothers led the scoring in Week 3 with 42 points, while last placed stable The Mr Diablo's has twice been the lowest scorer, although regular tommyllama only picked up 3 points in Week 3.

Despite all the crazy title changes during Week 2 Matt Hardy managed to be the highest scorer, taking home 35 points, while Finlay scored 2 solid wins in Week 3 to gain 16 points. CM Punk leads the scoring for the season with 53 points, just ahead of Matt Hardy on 49 points. Triple H (45 points) and Edge (41 points) are the other leading main-eventers, while Mark Henry (48 points), Kofi Kingston (41 points) and Finlay (41 points) top the mid-carders. Mickie James is the highest scoring diva/semi-active wrestler 26 points, with Natayla (14 points) and Maryse (13 points) also cracking double figures.

The Outsiders are still the leading faction after Week 3, with an average ranking of 33rd, giving them a solid lead over Team Discovery Channel (ave 41st), The Five Horsemen (ave 52nd) and The Mega Powers (ave 64th). The New Age Outlaws (ave 151st) and The Natural Born Thrillaz (ave 114th) are the worst performed of the factions. With Survival of The Fittest down to just two teams, Football Mike and Matt Sin are the currently assigned representatives for WWE Stablewars, and obviously Matt Sin leading the season gives him the advantage although Football Mike is still in touch in 19th place.

Again a reminder that all the season stats are now available at http://www.stablewars.com/sw/wwe_stats.php

The trade window is due to open after this week's shows have been taped, with trades to take effect from next Monday. Before that though is this weekend's Great American Bash Pay Per View, so stay tuned to see how things are shaken up during yet another interesting week in WWE Stablewars Season 38.
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

The trades will actually take affect starting with Great American Bash.
The Lawnmower
Post Whore

Post by The Lawnmower »

Really? Isn't it usually the first Raw after the deadline where they start counting? Why is it different this time around?
[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/1212wed.png[/img][/center]
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

I think it's usually done this way. At least in TNA it is. I don't recall the last time we were in a similar situation in WWE SW, but I can try dig it up.

EDIT: But then again, I stated in the season announcement that GAB is post-trade, so it wouldn't really be fair to change it now.
Last edited by Watsuki on Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

Gotta love jumping up from 67th to 23rd in one show thanks to having both of the new tag champs. :th:
[b]Two-Time Stablewars Champion - Seasons 20 & 32[/b]
Naturally Aivaz
Post Whore

Post by Naturally Aivaz »

OH NO!

I thought GAB was pre-trade, and I traded Hawkins!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

I was pleasantly surprised with my standing after the PPV. The whole PPV I was hanging my head figuring I was dropping bigtime, but I actually went up one spot from 6th to 5th. That's friggin' awesome considering my stable went 1-4 at the PPV.
KoolMoeDee
Legend

Post by KoolMoeDee »

Was definitely glad to see that noone ahead of me had Michelle McCool and pretty much everyone had Natalya... a few had Mark Henry and most had Matt Hardy, so the results of the PPV were WELL in my favour when compared to most top opponents. I feel like I'm on fire in these games lately, winning TNA Stablewars, winning hte US Championship, finishing 5th in the PPV, now into 4th for WWE Stablewars... might this be the season I FINALLY win?
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

Watsuki wrote:I was pleasantly surprised with my standing after the PPV. The whole PPV I was hanging my head figuring I was dropping bigtime, but I actually went up one spot from 6th to 5th. That's friggin' awesome considering my stable went 1-4 at the PPV.
Me too. I figured I'd drop too with my horrible performance. I also went 1-4. Henry won, but Matt, Finlay and Punk all lost. I know technically, Punk didn't lose, but he certainly didn't win. I have Kofi too so hopefully he gets me some points on RAW.

Looks like Cody, DiBiase, Nattie & Big Show have all been busts so far. Nattie not so much as she has won, despite not getting the title yet. Cody and Ted won the tag titles like everyone expected, but haven't scored well after that. Show was a shoe in to win the ECW Title, but since his injury from ONS, really hasn't put up anything significant. All people that everyone expected to be monster scorers this season. Glad I didn't take any of them.