WWE Stablewars Season 41

Moderator: SW Admins

The Lawnmower
Post Whore
Reactions score: 0

Re: WWE Stablewars Season 41

Post by The Lawnmower »

To get mine you have to look at both my TNA and WWE names.
[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/1212wed.png[/img][/center]
The Federation
Legend

Post by The Federation »

Mine means the most.
I used to post a lot here. Then I took a meme to the cake.
Macho Maddness
Superstar

Post by Macho Maddness »

Mines the funniest
MMH
Superstar

Post by MMH »

Watsuki wrote:
Fuggly Bastard wrote:
Watsuki wrote:Last few hours to get your stables in. C'mon guys, let's try break 300 again!
Could you please limit stable names to 30-35 characters? It looks stupid with these people writing out a whole paragraph of nonsene.
I keep forgetting to do that. I'll try remember for next season and I'll see about cleaning up the current ones.
I promise to remind you. Seeing "John Cena is still my favorite wrestler even though hes turning into a hulk hoganish geek type and has become less appealing to me...by the way, im 26 years old!" in 1st place is just....um....retarded.
This Post Has Been Brought to You by the Mega Mega Network
GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike »

Ya limiting the number of characters will be great, then we won't get stupid names like that, just ridiculous and unnecessary. :nope:
"Most Decorated Stablewarrior" - Ed Philly
First & ONLY 8, 9, 10, 11 AND 12x Stablewars Champion
29x Titlewars Champion
One of the Longest Reigning Champions of All-Time (1,316 Days)
37x PPV Champion
11x Grand PPV Champion
Too Many Forum Games To Count
Creator of TW MITB

nWo 4 Life 🤘
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

I trimmed down the 4 stables that were taking up more than 3 lines. That should be good for now.

222nd :shock:

I am sucking so far this season. I think this could be my third bad season in a row. That's not a good sign at all.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
Fuggly Bastard
Legend

Post by Fuggly Bastard »

Watsuki wrote:I trimmed down the 4 stables that were taking up more than 3 lines. That should be good for now.

222nd :shock:

I am sucking so far this season. I think this could be my third bad season in a row. That's not a good sign at all.
Hey 222nd is all mine. Get your own terrible number in the standings :mad:
[b]Two-Time Stablewars Champion - Seasons 20 & 32[/b]
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

Oops. 227th. Need that stoner smiley back.
Hillbilly Nick
Post Whore

Post by Hillbilly Nick »

Well...At least I'm beating KMD.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

39th place all thanks to Edge. :clap:
KoolMoeDee
Legend

Post by KoolMoeDee »

Hillbilly Nick wrote:Well...At least I'm beating KMD.
Anyone posting in here is, since i'm the lowest ranking forum member. Epic awful first week.

Now mind you, that should mean that if I DO have an awesome week, I should fly up since barely anyone has a roster like mine!
lfpnrg
Hall of Famer

Post by lfpnrg »

WWE Stablewars Season 41 - Week 1 Update

Participation
293 people have entered Season 41 of WWE Stablewars, slightly down on the previous season and 100 less than the record pasticipation of Season 39.

Leading Stable
Former U.W.O member edge#1FAN leads after Week 1, with his stable scoring 73 points in the first week. His roster includes Edge, Shawn Michaels, JBL, Ted DiBiase, Chavo Guerrero, Jillian and Lillian Garcia, with Edge and Michaels leading the way for him after wins at No Way Out.

Top Ten Rundown
Non member Newest World Order sits 3 points behind second place, with mjt010 a further 2 points back in third. Non-member ShamWOW! Vince can't do dis all day and regular player No Brand Heroes round out the top five on 67 points, with RKOratedRK and occasional poster RockChalk next on 66 points. da_outsiders, MainEventMafia and DMFAN101 fill the rest of the top ten, in what is seemingly a poor start for regular forum members.

Notable Forum Members
LiQuid is the highest placed forum regular at the momemt, ending Week 1 in 17th place, ahead of Western Union's pabscm in 18th, with Texas Kelly the next best in 22nd. At the other end of the standing, KoolMoeDee is the worst placed regular, currently sitting in 284th place with just 10 points.

Last Champion
Season 40 winner A1CWhite currently sits in 124th postition after Week 1. His stable is made up of new WWE Champion Triple H (who has scored all but five of his points), Montell Vontavious Porter, Umaga, DJ Gabriel, Paul Burchill, Rosa Mendes, and Stone Cold Steve Austin, and he will need big things from his midcarders to make an impact this time round.

Wrester Popularity
Montel Vontavious Porter was the most picked wrestler for the season, appearing in 114 stables, with Shawn Michaels the next most popular mid-carder, with 64 selections, slightly ahead of Jeff Hardy (60), John Morrison (56), Hornswaggle (55) and CM Punk (53). John Cena was the most picked main-eventer, with 70 people picking him, ahead of Randy Orton (51) and The Undertaker (42), while new champions Edge and Triple H appear in 31 stables each. Beth Phoenix (37) and Shane McMahon (37) were the most picked non-throwaway diva/semi-active wrestlers, ahead of Steve Austin (32) and Women's Champion Melina (27).

Leading Wrestlers
New World Heavyweight Champion Edge leads the scoring after the first week after picking up 2 points on Smackdown and 35 points at No Way Out to end up with 37 points. New WWE Champion Triple H is next best with 31 points, while of the mid-carders The Miz, Kane, Shawn Michaels, Mike Knox and Rey Mysterio all have 12 points. Beth Phoenix and Jillian Hall are the leading diva/semi-active wrestlers, with 7 points apiece from a win on Raw.

Faction Standings
Western Union lead the Faction Standings after Week 1 with an average ranking of 88th, just in front of The Rebellion (average rank 91st). The Mega Powers, who've won the last two seasons factions standings, are seventh with an average rank of 165th while The Outsiders are currently the worst place faction with an average rank of 202nd (although including DruSlim's ranking will probably push them above the Five Horsemen).
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

This was never answered in the RAW thread. Does Kelly get indirect or direct interference points for distracting Beth and costing her the match?
GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike »

I guess you'll just have to wait and see when it's scored :cool:
"Most Decorated Stablewarrior" - Ed Philly
First & ONLY 8, 9, 10, 11 AND 12x Stablewars Champion
29x Titlewars Champion
One of the Longest Reigning Champions of All-Time (1,316 Days)
37x PPV Champion
11x Grand PPV Champion
Too Many Forum Games To Count
Creator of TW MITB

nWo 4 Life 🤘
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

It's direct if it led directly to the finish. It's indirect if it did not lead directly to the finish. I didn't see what happened exactly so your best bet is to wait until Ronin scores it. But the difference is only 1 point. It's 2 pts for direct and 1 pt for indirect so don't expect to skyrocket up the standings.