Season 55 Winner

Moderator: SW Admins

Watsuki
Legend
Reactions score: 0

Season 55 Winner

Post by Watsuki »

KoolMoeDee (The Heenan Family)

KoolMoeDee dominated the second half of the season, with his post-trade stable scoring 44 points more than the second best. At the trade window KMD was in a 3-way tie for 3rd, 3 points behind co-leaders Macho Maddness and Da Mayer. He traded Punk, Ryder and Booker T for Sheamus, Daniel Bryan and Tamina. He also had tag champs Primo & Epico, Diva's champ Beth Phoenix and IC champ Cody Rhodes all season long. In the end KMD won by a huge 49 point margin, to take home his first WWE Stablewars win. Macho Madness in 6th and JSIMP in 8th were the only other two forum members to finish in the top 10.

KMD has quite the list of accomplishments here at Stablewars. He was already the overall career leader, and was tied with Ronin for the career lead in wrestling-only games. Now he sits alone on top with 4 Stablewars wins (1 WWE & 3 TNA), 16 Titlewars wins (including 1 MITB), and 6 PPV wins.

HUGE THANKS to Macho Maddness who covered three of my shows while I was away on vacation, and then for scoring the Rumble PPV even though I was back! And to EXODUS for taking care of NXT once again this season. Look for season 56 to start up in a week or two and end at Wrestlemania.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion