Season 56 Winner

Moderator: SW Admins

Watsuki
Legend
Reactions score: 0

Season 56 Winner

Post by Watsuki »

trips15

trips15 just edged out Killer Karpediem by 1 point to win his first Stablewars championship. Both men trailed H-Bro heading into Wrestlemania but H-Bro needed Team Teddy to win to hold on to the lead. It boiled down to trips having Eve and Karp having Beth and a 1 point lead. When Beth and Eve lost nothing changed, but Eve's interference allowed Team Johnny to win giving her 2 points and bumping trips past Karp. At the trade window trips15 was in 5th place, 3 points behind Guy Incognito. He traded Khali, Beth and Kharma for McIntyre, Eve and Otunga and had the 6th best post-trade stable.

As the winner, trip15 gets to pick a DVD from the prize list. Killer Karpediem finished in 2nd. H-Bro took 4th, while Original Punk finished 5th. WWEjoe, Guy Incognito and WWE hates old people were 6th, 7th and 8th respectively. SeeDub wraps up the top 10.

Big Thanks to EXODUS and Macho Maddness for helping out with the scoring this season! Look for season 57 to start up in a couple of weeks.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
trips15
Good Brother

Re: Season 56 Winner

Post by trips15 »

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
Guy Incognito
Jobber

Re: Season 56 Winner

Post by Guy Incognito »

That's the 1st time I've ever been in the top 10. Hell, I don't think I've even got into the top 30 before. Onwards and upwards from here on!