Season 57 Winner

Moderator: SW Admins

Watsuki
Legend
Reactions score: 0

Season 57 Winner

Post by Watsuki »

Awesome Dong of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl Necklace

Season 57 is over and we have our winner. I'm not sure which is more impressive, the hilarity of the stable name or the 79 point margin of victory. I'm too lazy to go back and check but that has to be one of, if not THE, largest margin of victory. Nobody has really heard of winner before, but I'm fairly certain he's been playing since season 51:

Season 51: Awesome Dong
Season 52: Awesome Dong Episode II: Attack of the Bones
Season 53: Awesome Dong Episode III: Revenge of the Dick
Season 54: Awesome Dong Episode IV: A New Hoe
Season 55: Awesome Dong Episode V: The Empire Squirts Back
Season 56: Awesome Dong Episode VI: Return of the Creampie
Season 57: Awesome Dong of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl Necklace

So apparently all he had to do was drop the Star Wars parodies to finally win one. Anyways, as I said, I think this could be one of the largest margins of victory ever. At the trade window he was actually tied for 1st and 31 points ahead of 3rd place. But his co-leader's post-trade stable went on to score only 174 points while he packed on 272 more. He traded Khali, the Funkasaurus and Kelly Kelly for Titus O'Neil, Kofi Kingston and Layla. I could be wrong, but I think he's the only person to have both the highest pre-trade (tied) and post-trade stable. So congrats to the Awesome Dong!

Some familiar faces made the top 10: SeeDub finished in 2nd place, 79 points behind as mention earlier. GM Bike (formerly known as Football Mike) was 3rd, and Franchise was 4th. Da Mayer was 7th, the one tied for first at the trade window ended up in 8th and LiQuid ended up in 9th.

Thanks for playing everyone, and a big thanks to my scorekeepers Macho Maddness and EXODUS. Especially Macho who keeps covering for me when I slack off!

Look for Season 58 to start up shortly!
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
The Great One
Main Eventer
Reactions score: 0

Re: Season 57 Winner

Post by The Great One »

lol :lol:
Franchise
Good Brother
Reactions score: 1

Re: Season 57 Winner

Post by Franchise »

Watsuki wrote:I could be wrong, but I think he's the only person to have both the highest pre-trade (tied) and post-trade stable.
I can help you with this. I had the highest pre and post trade stable when I won Season 36. I believe I led wire to wire that season (it was actually from the 2nd week on I never trailed).
Last edited by Franchise on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars