SummerSlam 2017 Fallout

Moderator: Scorekeepers

Mackinlee
Hall of Famer

SummerSlam 2017 Fallout

Post by Mackinlee » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:28 pm

NEW CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION: GM BIKE (nWo)

NEW SDL TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: TRISE- FRANCHISE & TRIPS (MEM)

SDL WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP RETAINED

NEW RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPION: FRANCHISE (MEM)

RAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS RETAINED

The good news is Original Punk held the the Cruiserweight title longer than the US title. The bad news is not that much longer. Neville had lost his crown of King of the Crusierweights Monday night on RAW, but was without the championship for only 6 days, when he was able to put away Akira Tozawa to regain his throne. 10 picks were made for Neville, and it was close, but it was the nWo's GM Bike who walks away with the gold, er, silver. This is Bike's 13th title victory, his first going back all the way to 2005. And for a while last night he was a dual champion, also holding the RAW Women's Championship. Punk's reign ends at the 6 day mark.

In a feud that's being heated for months, the Usos fought the New Day in yet another classic battle. The Usos were able to put away the 3 time tag champs and become 4-time tag champs. 4 teams thought the New Day's reign was going to be short, but none of them expected a long match. With the longest bell time, the MEM team of Franchise & trips15 win the gold, er, silver. Franchise furthers the cap between first and second, winning his 26th(!) title and his 9th tag title victory, but his first with trips15. Trips need 20 some more title wins to catch up to Chise, but he wins his 6th championship, his first tag title. They defeated fellow MEM members legendkiller003 & N8DOG, GR8N3SS at the 152 day mark.

Natalya was able to defeat Naomi and win a Women's Championship for the first time in 7 years. Who was not about to win the championship was pabscm's contenders, who failed to predict Natalya winning the SDL's Women's Championship, thus retaining his title. pabscm is a lucky man, as he had no chance of defending his belt because he failed to make picks. He gets a second chance as he extends his reign past 140 days.

Sasha Banks made the most of her BFF's injury. She was able to defeat 4 women before defeating Alexa Bliss at SummerSlam, winning her 4th Women's Championship in just a few short years. Franchise couldn't get enough gold last night, so he goes on and wins a second title! There were 3 picks for Sasha at SS, but the match when longer than the three expected, and Chise was able to capitalize. This means Chise now extends his combine titlewars wins to 27, and is now holding two belts at the same time. In doing so, he ends Bike's dual title reign, ending his RAW Women's title reign at a respectable 188 days.

And in the last title change of the night, the reunion of The Sheild, two-thirds anyways, was able to shut up the tag champs Sheamus & Cesaro and win their first tag titles together. Rollins is already a former tag champ, winning them with former brother Roman Reigns, and this is Ambrose's first but he now joins the elite squad of Grand-Slam champions. Ambrose & Rollins never thought the Shield reunion would happen, and neither did we, because no one picked them to win next, so the team of legendkiller & Y2JV continue their reign into the 200+ days mark.

Picks for all the championships will need to be made before RAW next week, August 28th at 8:00 PM EST. Picks can be made here: Good luck :th:

Cruiserweight Championship:
http://www.stablewars.com/tw/registrati ... itle=wwecw

SDL Tag Team Championship:
http://www.stablewars.com/tw/tagreg.php?title=sdtag

SDL Women's Championship:
http://www.stablewars.com/tw/registrati ... le=sdwomen

RAW Women's Championship:
http://www.stablewars.com/tw/registrati ... e=rawwomen

RAW Tag Team Championship:
http://www.stablewars.com/tw/tagreg.php?title=rawtag

Spoiler!!! :
Seth is an Architect?

Franchise
Hall of Famer

Re: SummerSlam 2017 Fallout

Post by Franchise » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:48 pm

Delightful!
Don't hinder The Jinder!

- 5x SW
- 30x TW
- 1x PPV
- 2x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 4x Survivor
- 2x TV Wars
- 2x Cup Games
- 2x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 2x Jobber Wars
- 1x Bracket Brawl
- 3x Tag Team Challenge
- 1x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft

GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:26 pm

Mackinlee wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:28 pm
NEW CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION: GM BIKE (nWo)

The good news is Original Punk held the the Cruiserweight title longer than the US title. The bad news is not that much longer. Neville had lost his crown of King of the Crusierweights Monday night on RAW, but was without the championship for only 6 days, when he was able to put away Akira Tozawa to regain his throne. 10 picks were made for Neville, and it was close, but it was the nWo's GM Bike who walks away with the gold, er, silver. This is Bike's 13th title victory, his first going back all the way to 2005. And for a while last night he was a dual champion, also holding the RAW Women's Championship. Punk's reign ends at the 6 day mark.
I'm certain I'm at my 12th reign. It says in the TW Standings that RoMo & I won the SD Tag Team Championship... we did not. At least, I don't think we did.

Also this, yeahhhh 12 Title reignnn! Eases the pain of losing the RAW Women's Title, which I and Alexa shouldn't have lost.
ImageImage
First & ONLY 6 AND 7-Time Stablewars Champion
15-Time Titlewars Champion, Current NXT & ROH Tag Team Champion (w/Coolio)
Longest Reigning Champion of All-Time (1,316 Days)
14-Time PPV Champion
2016-17 WWE PPV Grand Champion
2017 ROH PPV Grand Champion

nWo 4 Life
🤘

Franchise
Hall of Famer

Post by Franchise » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:14 am

GM Bike wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:26 pm
I'm certain I'm at my 12th reign. It says in the TW Standings that RoMo & I won the SD Tag Team Championship... we did not. At least, I don't think we did.
I don't see any SD Tag Title wins for you or RoMo so can you please point me to the exact URL? If there's something wrong, I'll fix it on my upcoming vacation (or maybe before).

That said, I also only see 12 for you listed but I know there was some issue with someone tying a recent title win that I haven't fixed yet so it could be something like that that I just didn't add a new title to the code somewhere or something. I really need to do something about all the repetitive code that's in way too many files meaning sometimes changes get missed for new titles.
Don't hinder The Jinder!

- 5x SW
- 30x TW
- 1x PPV
- 2x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 4x Survivor
- 2x TV Wars
- 2x Cup Games
- 2x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 2x Jobber Wars
- 1x Bracket Brawl
- 3x Tag Team Challenge
- 1x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft

GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:20 am

http://www.stablewars.com/tw/wwe.php

Under the "SD TAG" column, below the WWE Career Standings, RoMo & I have a "1" instead of a "0".

The total at the bottom also says "10" instead of "8", as only been 4 teams have won the SD Tag Titles.
ImageImage
14-Time PPV Champion

nWo 4 Life
🤘

Franchise
Hall of Famer

Post by Franchise » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:26 am

Thanks. I think that one was entered incorrectly when the titles changed hands this year one time. I fixed the history but not the totals. I'll have to go and fix that.
Don't hinder The Jinder!

- 5x SW
- 30x TW
- 1x PPV
- 2x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 4x Survivor
- 2x TV Wars
- 2x Cup Games
- 2x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 2x Jobber Wars
- 1x Bracket Brawl
- 3x Tag Team Challenge
- 1x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft

GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:50 am

Wellll that's what I figured. I thought I finally got my 10th WWE Title win, but I was sitting at 8 the whole time! Stuck at 9 againnn!
ImageImage
14-Time PPV Champion

nWo 4 Life
🤘