Survivor Series 2008 Play-Per-View

Moderator: PPV Admins

Naturally Aivaz
Post Whore
Reactions score: 0

Survivor Series 2008 Play-Per-View

Post by Naturally Aivaz »

Dungeon of Death: Chris Benoit and the Hart Family Curse
One of copy of Scott Keith's new book will be given to the winner of the Play-Per-View and one copy will be given to a random participant. Winners will be contacted by email or PM. The book will be available in November. If you do not win the book but still wish to obtain a copy you may pre-order it at Amazon.com

Survivor Series Card
A. World Heavyweight Championship - Chris Jericho (c) vs. John Cena
B. WWE Championship - Triple H (c) vs Vladimir Kozlov vs Jeff Hardy
C. Casket match - The Undertaker vs. The Big Show
D. Survivor Series Elimination Match - Team Michaels (Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Shad, JTG, The Great Khali) vs. Team JBL (JBL, Kane, MVP, John Morrison and The Miz)
E. Survivor Series Elimination Match - Team Batista (Batista, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Matt Hardy and R-Truth) vs. Team Orton (Randy Orton, Shelton Benjamin, William Regal, Cody Rhodes and Mark Henry)
F. Survivor Series Divas Elimination Match - Team Raw (Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, Candice Michelle, and Jillian Hall) vs. Team SmackDown (Michelle McCool, Victoria, Maria, Maryse, and Natalya)
G. 10-Point Bonus Question: How Many Members of Team Michaels or Team JBL will Survive the match? - 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5
H. 10-Point Bonus Question: How Many Members of Team Batista or Team Orton will Survive the match? - 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5
I. 10-Point Bonus Question: How Many Members of Team RAW or Team Smackdown will Survive the Divas match? - 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5
J. Tiebreaker: What will be the bell-to-bell time of the World Heavyweight Championship match?

Picks are due by Sunday, November 23rd at 7:45 PM EST

Make Your Picks Here
The Big Dog
Legend

Re: Survivor Series 2008 Play-Per-View

Post by The Big Dog »

This Sunday.. PFR wins his fir... ah, who am I kidding? Stupid bonus questions!
I am the head of the table, pal.
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

253 participants is the second highest we've ever had. Non-forum member Nick was the only person to have a perfect card and bonus questions, earning him the win and a copy of Dungeon of Death. The random copy goes to 148th place: wizzy.009
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
Matt Sin
Hall of Famer

Post by Matt Sin »

Cyn got 8th place? Nice.

I was 20th which is a better showing for myself.