Money in the Bank 2019 Play-Per-View

Moderator: PPV Admins

KingSmurf
Hall of Famer
Reactions score: 0

Re: Money in the Bank 2019 Play-Per-View

Post by KingSmurf »

legendkiller003 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:57 pm How was it done when SD used to be on Friday? Not having any idea of matches that may or may not happen will just make it a little more challenging to make picks, which I don’t view as a negative.
Well yeah, but the show was usually taped, so it didn't matter because nobody can make picks after Tuesday anyway coz of spoilers. If it's live it's different since they could make changes during the week and we could still make picks up until Friday since there's no spoilers is my main point.

At the end of the day we can always just keep it the same, but we don't have to is my point. I guess it just depends on if you want to make things easier for scorers or players. Now if it's still taped on Tuesday then there's no reason to change anything. Only if it's live on Friday.
SWRobot
Main Eventer

RE: Money in the Bank 2019 Play-Per-View

Post by SWRobot »

TooHigh2Fail

With 6 out the 11 matches being upsets according to the picks, there were no perfect cards entered but there was plenty of scoring to be done. Forum Member TooHigh2Fail was able to correctly pick 9 out of the 11 matches while also nailing all 6 upsets to run away with this one. MMH also correctly picked 9 out the 11 matches but he missed 2 of the upsets so he came in a distant second. This is TooHigh2Fail's 1st WWE PPV win, 1st wrestling PPV win, and 1st overall PPV win. Other forum members in the top 10 include MMH (nWo), JSIMP (The Ventura Union), H-H-H (Main Event Mafia), Blacknight (The Threat), legendkiller003 (Main Event Mafia), Sid222, SeeDub (Main Event Mafia), and LiQuid (nWo).
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Re: Money in the Bank 2019 Play-Per-View

Post by KingSmurf »

Name checks out.