Survivor Series 2020 Play-Per-View

Moderator: PPV Admins

SWRobot
Main Eventer
Reactions score: 0

Survivor Series 2020 Play-Per-View

Post by SWRobot »

1 - Interbrand Champion vs Champion Non-Title Match
Drew McIntyre (Raw's WWE Champion) vs. Roman Reigns (SmackDown's Universal Champion)

2 - Interbrand Champion vs Champion Non-Title Match
Bobby Lashley (Raw's United States Champion) vs. Sami Zayn (SmackDown's Intercontinental Champion)

3 - Interbrand Champion vs Champion Non-Title Match
Asuka (Raw Women's Champion) vs. Sasha Banks (SmackDown Women's Champion)

4 - Interbrand Champions vs Champions Non-Title Match
The New Day (Raw Tag Team Champions) vs. The Street Profits (SmackDown Tag Team Champions)

5 - Men's Traditional Survivor Series Style Match
Team Raw vs Team SmackDown

6 - Women's Traditional Survivor Series Style Match
Team Raw vs Team SmackDown

7 - Bonus Question - 20 points
Who will be the first person eliminated in the *mens* traditional Survivor Series Match?

8 - Bonus Question - 20 points
Who will be the last person eliminated in the *mens* traditional Survivor Series Match?

9 - Bonus Question - 20 points
How many survivors will there be on the winning team for the *womens* traditional Survivor Series Match?

Tiebreaker
What will be the bell-to-bell time of the Drew McIntyre (Raw's WWE Champion) vs. Roman Reigns (SmackDown's Universal Champion) match?

Registration will close Sunday, November 22nd, 2020 at 6:00pm Eastern.

http://www.stablewars.com/ppv/registration.php?fed=WWE
Last edited by Franchise on Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Franchise
Good Brother
Reactions score: 1

Re: Survivor Series 2020 Play-Per-View

Post by Franchise »

The reg time has been bumped to 6pm Eastern as it seems the pre-show will start then instead of the typical 5pm for a 'Big-4' PPV.
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 9x Tag Team Challenge
- 2x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Play-Per-View League
- 1x Lethal Lottery
SWRobot
Main Eventer

RE: Survivor Series 2020 Play-Per-View

Post by SWRobot »

Franchise (Main Event Mafia)

While we had a few 50/50 matches based on the picks entered, there were no perfect cards. LK did pick all 6 of the announced matches correctly but he was only able to pick 1 of the 3 bonuses correctly which allowed Chise to pick up the win after having 5 of 6 matches correct and 2 of 3 bonus questions. This is Franchise's 3rd WWE PPV win, 7th wrestling PPV win, and 10th overall PPV win. Other forum members in the top 10 include legendkiller003 (Main Event Mafia), vshadows, H-H-H (Main Event Mafia), KingSmurf (nWo), Mackinlee (Main Event Mafia), trips15 (Main Event Mafia), schofey27, and Y2JV (nWo).
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

Congrats @Franchise.

Sucks for @legendkiller003 to get every match right, but still not win. That's when you know you have too many bonus questions. I understand why. To make up for lack of matches and we always do bonuses for SSeries, but seems messed up that he got every match right and didn't at least tie for first because of so many bonuses.

I'm not arguing the result. Pretty sure people have won without a perfect card before with bonuses, so I'm not advocating changing it, but maybe consider having the bonus questions as tiered tiebreakers that go before the bell-to-bell question. Just so a perfect card, stays a perfect card at least. Going forward.
legendkiller003
Feeling Ucey

Post by legendkiller003 »

I blame myself, my first thought was to take Jey Uso as last eliminated, until I thought maybe their way to write Rollins off TV would be for him to be the last one and get his ass handed to him by 4 or all 5 members of team Raw. Of course they went the opposite and put him out first.
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

I almost went with Rollins as first out, for the write off, but I'm like they wouldn't do him THAT dirty, even for a write off, but oh well. lol My pick as first out was Riddle because his push seemed to be losing steam since losing to Corbin over on SD. Of course then they clean sweep. :roll:

I do think its ironic that the Messiah thing started after RAW lost last year and this year RAW clean sweeps the match, thanks to Rollins "sacrifice" and now he's gone.

Jey always seemed like the obvious choice as last out, so Reigns could scapegoat him.
Last edited by KingSmurf on Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.