TNA Stablewars Season 25 Summary

Moderator: SW Admins

lfpnrg
Hall of Famer
Reactions score: 0

Post by lfpnrg »

A 62 point final week has seen MyEvilTim come from 25 points behind to take out TNA Stablewars Season 25 by a mere 2 points. Sitting in third place going in to Week 12, MyEvilTim's roster clicked big-time to make up the defecit and finish on 339 points, while SeeDub could only manage 35 points in in the last week, giving up his lead to finish in second place with 337 points. KoolMoeDee, who also had a great chance after being second before the final week, held on to third place, finishing with 330 points. This is MyEvilTim's first TNA Stablewars victory, to go with his three WWE Stablewars wins. He joins Franchise, PimpinSmurf, Fuggly Bastard, Watsuki, SeeDub, Banzai, Alcatraz and The Federation as players who have won both versions of Stablewars.

MyEvilTim's stable scored 173 points in the first half of the season, with Kurt Angle's 55 points leading the way. He was well supported by Awesome Kong's 40 points, while Scott Steiner and Shark Boy both chipped in with more than 20 points apiece. Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin and Mike Tenay rounded out his stable, which was the third highest scoring stable in the first half of the season. At the trade window, MyEvilTim took a risk in swapping out Angle, his highest scorer, for Samoa Joe, who had only scored 5 points at that stage of the season. He also traded out Shelley and Sabin for Jay Lethal and Rhino, which proved to be an astute move as Lethal and Rhino were the two highest scoring mid-carders in the second half of the season. Samoa Joe also ended up coming good, scoring 36 points after the trade window, while Awesome Kong, Shark Boy and Scott Steiner also helped out with valuable points. MyEvilTim's stable scored 166 points after the trade window (again the third highest score) for a total of 339 points. He was 58th after Week 2, working his way into the top ten by the Against All Odds PPV before being third at the trade window. His position fluctuated between second and seventh for the rest of the season, before Samoa Joe's TNA Heavyweight Championship win at Lockdown helped him to a 62 point final week and a two point season victory.

SeeDub, looking for his second TNA Stablewars victory (he also won Season 20), was unlucky to stumble at the final hurdle after leading for most of the second half of the season. First at the trade window, he was the sixth highest scorer post trade window with 161 points, but it wasn't quite enough to hold out a fast finishing MyEvilTim. Tomko and Kurt Angle were SeeDub's leading scorers, with Rhino also chipping in post-trade window. KoolMoeDee ended up in third place with 330 points thanks to a stable that was similar to SeeDub's, and a Petey Williams victory at Lockdown would have gone close to giving him the season win. Season 24 winner Football Mike again did well to finish in fourth with 314 points, while KCC ended up in fifth on 308 points. Texas Kelly was sixth, while non-forum members rounded out the rest of the top ten. At the other end of the standings, pitcher perfection was the worst performed forum regular, finishing in 88th with 169 points, while killa_92 ended up in last place with 136 points.

A flurry of victories in the final week saw five stables, including MyEvilTim, SeeDub and Football Mike, tie for the most wins for the season with 31, while pabscm and 619fan's stables suffered the most losses with 34. Non-member Disaster Squad, who finished second last, suffered only 6 losses (the least) over the 12 week season, and another non-member in newnorkcity picked up the least victories with 11 wins. SeeDub, along with KCC, was the top scorer in the first half of the season with 176 points, while Phenom Jr. led the scoring in the second half of the season with 169 points. Non-member Get The Stables! was the lowest scorer pre-trade window with 39 points, and killa_92 was the lowest scorer post trade window with 65 points. AMW, another non-member, made the biggest improvement in standings post trade window, climbing 45 places from 74th to 29th, while non-member jackknife07 suffered the biggest drop, falling 29 places from 21st to 50th.

Team Discovery Channel were easily the best faction, finishing with a final average rank of 17th, thanks mainly to SeeDub's 2nd place and KoolMoeDee's 3rd place. In a consistent performance from all of their players, Westryde9 finished in 15th, Jimthor The Oblong was 28th and LiQuid ended 35th. Right To Censor finished with and average rank of 25th due to all three of their players finishing between 20th and 32nd, while The Five Horsemen ended with an average rank of 32nd due to MyEvilTim's victory and Football Mike finishing in 4th. The Outsiders had a poor season, finishing with an average rank of 69th, with Naturally Aivaz's 52nd place their best finish. In Survival Of The Fittest it turned out to be a no-contest, with Team Canada's 3pointtally being eliminated after not submitting a stable.

Kurt Angle finished as the leading scoring wrestler on 82 points, just ahead of Tomko on 80. Christian Cage was the other leading main-eventer with 74 points, while AJ Styles also scored more than 70 points. Once again Awesome Kong was the highest scoring diva/semi-active wrestler with 64 points. Kevin Nash was the leading scorer post trade window with 46 points, just ahead of Rhino with 45 points, while Samoa Joe managed to pick up 36 points in the second half of the season to finish with 41 for the season. Tomko picked up the most victories for the season with 8, while Petey Williams and Jimmy Rave both suffered the most losses with 9.

Congratulation to MyEvilTim, who managed to stage a come from behind victory to rival Football Mike's in Season 24 and take out his first TNA Stablewars victory to add to his massive list of Stablewars accomplishments. SeeDub, KoolMoeDee and Football Mike will be disappointed at just missing out and along with several prominent members who had poor seasons they will be chomping at the bit to take the title from MyEvilTim next time round. Season 26 will start in a few weeks time, and we hope to see you all there!
lfpnrg
Hall of Famer

Re: TNA Stablewars Season 25 Summary

Post by lfpnrg »

Statistical Analysis

Leading Weekly Scorers - Stables
Week 1 : 26 - *Rated RKO* (non-member), ozzy gang will beat you suckers up (non-member)
Week 2 : 28 - Mamma Jamma TNA Slammas (MammaJamma22)
Week 3 : 28 - That's 3 I'm still the Champ (The Legend Killer OWNS)
Week 4 : 76 - Team MET (MyEvilTim)
Week 5 : 25 - KoolMoeDee (KoolMoeDee)
Week 6 : 34 - The Chosen Ones (KCC)
Week 7 : 51 - *Dubstars* (SeeDub)
Week 8 : 72 - Drilling and Shreding guitars is the way to live (non-member), I don't care what anyone says, I like TNA (Scott Savage), Snuk's Superstahs (non-member)
Week 9 : 33 - The BlackHawks (BlackJack1513)
Week 10 : 34 - The Eternal One (Phenom Jr.)
Week 11 : 23 - Team suck IT Moodystyle! (Moody)
Week 12 : 62 - AMW (non-member), Team MET (MyEvilTim)

Lowest Weekly Scorers - Stables
Week 1 : 0 - Sinclair (Sinclair), Disaster Squad (non-member), DwO (non-member), newnorkcity (non-member), MIDETH (non-member)
Week 2 : 0 - I don't care what anyone says, I like TNA (Scott Savage), Fuggly Bastard (Fuggly Bastard), Gambinos (non-member), killa92 (killa_92), LoveFuryPassionEnergy (lfpnrg), Aivaz's TNA-Holes (Naturally Aivaz)
Week 3 : 0 - This... is why I never leave the ship (DudeyDan), ninosstable tna (non-member), Actions Best (non-member), The King's Court (non-member), Sinclair (Sinclair), Bryan Abrams Loves Wrestling (PFR)
Week 4 : 5 - Get The Stables! (non-member)
Week 5 : 0 - Disaster Squad (non-member)
Week 6 : 2 - DwO (non-member), MIDETH (non-member)
Week 7 : 4 - samoa joe 4ever (non-member)
Week 8 : 19 - The Empire (non-member)
Week 9 : 0 - This... is why I never leave the ship (DudeyDan)
Week 10 : 0 - come get it (non-member), samoa joe 4ever (non-member), This... is why I never leave the ship (DudeyDan)
Week 11 : 1 - Charlie's TNA Still Sucks Roster (Charlie)
Week 12 : 11 - Disaster Squad (non-member)

Highest Scoring Stables - Pre Trade Window
176 - The Chosen Ones (KCC)
176 - *Dubstars* (SeeDub)
173 - Team MET (MyEvilTim)

Lowest Scoring Stables - Pre Trade Window
39 - Get The Stables! (non-member)
54 - H-Town Beatdown Posse (non-member)
54 - MIDETH (non-member)

Highest Scoring Stables - Post Trade Window
169 - The Eternal One (Phenom Jr.)
168 - Worlds Greatest BJ's (mr_brother_bear)
166 - Team MET (MyEvilTim)
166 - AMW (non-member)
161 - Gabba Hey13 (non-member)
161 - *Dubstars* (SeeDub)

Lowest Scoring Stables - Post Trade Window
65 - killa92 (killa_92)
69 - Disaster Squad (non-member)
74 - Scott Halls Bowel Movement (pitcher perfection)

Wins & Losses - Stables
Most Wins : 31 - Football Bike (Football Mike), turyui (non-member), Team MET (MyEvilTim), Aussie gangsta`s (non-member), *Dubstars* (SeeDub)
Least Wins : 11 - newnorkcity (non-member)
Most Losses : 34 - Totally Nash & Angle (pabscm), YOUR FACE (619fan)
Least Losses : 6 - Disaster Squad (non-member)

Leading Weekly Scorers - Wrestlers
Week 1 : 13 - Johnny Devine
Week 2 : 9 - Tomko
Week 3 : 9 - Christian Cage
Week 4 : 21 - Kurt Angle, Tomko
Week 5 : 9 - Kurt Angle
Week 6 : 11 - Kurt Angle
Week 7 : 20 - Curry Man
Week 8 : 21 - Kevin Nash
Week 9 : 13 - Rhino
Week 10 : 11 - Rhino, Sting
Week 11 : 9 - Sting
Week 12 : 24 - Samoa Joe

Wins & Losses - Wrestlers
Most Wins : 8 - Tomko
Most Losses : 9 - Petey Williams, Jimmy Rave

Highest Scoring Wrestlers - Pre Trade Window
Main-Eventer : 55 - Kurt Angle
Mid-Carder : 55 - Tomko
Diva/Semi : 40 - Awesome Kong

Highest Scoring Wrestlers - Post Trade Window
Main-Eventer : 46 - Kevin Nash
Mid-Carder : 45 - Rhino
Diva/Semi : 24 - Awesome Kong

Biggest Movers - Trade Window to Season End
+45 AMW (non-member) - 74th to 29th
+42 Worlds Greatest BJ's (mr_brother_bear) - 66th to 24th
+31 Seven Deadly Sins (scottydoesntknow420) - 73rd to 42nd
+28 The Eternal One (Phenom Jr.) - 39th to 11th
+27 The King's Court (non-member) - 58th to 31st

Biggest Losers - Trade Window to Season End
-29 jacknife07 (non-member) - 21st to 50th
-28 come get it (non-member) - 19th to 47th
-25 The Empire (non-member) - 55th to 80th
-24 A Boy Named Sue (non-member) - 30th to 54th
-23 Style's style (Madness Kid) - 9th to 32nd

Survival Of The Fittest Update
1) MyEvilTim (Five Horsemen) - 1st (339 points)
2) westryde9 (Team Discovery Channel) - 15th (285 points)
3) The Legend Killer OWNS (Right to Censor) - 23rd (267 points)
4) johncenafan (Short Bus Squad) - 27th (256 points)
5) Franchise (Mega Powers) - 39th (244 points)
6) Matt Sin (The Outsiders) - 81st (185 points)
7) 3pointtally (Team Canada) - did not enter

Faction Summary
1) Team Discovery Channel (5 players) - Average Rank : 17th - Average Points : 291.60
2) Right to Censor (3 players) - Average Rank : 25th - Average Points : 262.00
3) Five Horsemen (5 players) - Average Rank : 32nd - Average Points : 271.40
4) Western Union (3 players) - Average Rank : 34th - Average Points : 257.67
5) Mega Powers (6 players) - Average Rank : 42nd - Average Points : 244.50
6) The Outsiders (4 players) - Average Rank : 69th - Average Points : 207.75

X) Natural Born Thrillaz (2 players) - Average Rank : 44th - Average Points : 240.50
X) The Flock (2 players) - Average Rank : 82nd - Average Points : 181.50

Detailed Faction Analysis

1) Team Discovery Channel (5 players) - Average Rank : 17th - Average Points : 291.60
2 - *Dubstars* (SeeDub) - 337 points
3 - KoolMoeDee (KoolMoeDee) - 330 points
15 - Westryde's Pathetic Losers (westryde9) - 285 points
28 - Jimthor's Jazzy Jerboas (Jimthor The Oblong) - 256 points
35 - LiQuidation Sensation (LiQuid) - 250 points

2) Right to Censor (3 players) - Average Rank : 25th - Average Points : 262.00
20 - Mother Canuckers (yankeesjc13) - 268 points
23 - That's 3 I'm still the Champ (The Legend Killer OWNS) - 267 points
32 - Style's style (Madness Kid) - 251 points

3) Five Horsemen (5 players) - Average Rank : 32nd - Average Points : 271.40
1 - Team MET (MyEvilTim) - 339 points
4 - Football Bike (Football Mike) - 314 points
13 - Team Biznich.Net (The Biznich) - 288 points
70 - THE SQUADRON COALITION (McStormShack) - 210 points
71 - Enough with the ankle locks (Ronin) - 206 points

4) Western Union (3 players) - Average Rank : 34th - Average Points : 257.67
12 - Cookie Monster's Clockwork Stable of Fun (cookiemonster) - 290 points
17 - Totally Nash & Angle (pabscm) - 281 points
73 - Battlezone (vacuole) - 202 points

5) Mega Powers (6 players) - Average Rank : 42nd - Average Points : 244.50
6 - The Hardcore Dream Team (Texas Kelly) - 305 points
26 - Watsuki (Watsuki) - 256 points
39 - Mega Chise (Franchise) - 244 points
55 - Fuggly Bastard (Fuggly Bastard) - 225 points
61 - Karp's Gonna Kill you (Killer Karpediem) - 219 points
63 - LoveFuryPassionEnergy (lfpnrg) - 218 points

6) The Outsiders (4 players) - Average Rank : 69th - Average Points : 207.75
52 - Aivaz's TNA-Holes (Naturally Aivaz) - 230 points
67 - This... is why I never leave the ship (DudeyDan) - 214 points
74 - We are nobody III (Iamnobody) - 202 points
81 - Don West Deserves Vocal Death (Matt Sin) - 185 points

X) Natural Born Thrillaz (2 players) - Average Rank : 44th - Average Points : 240.50
19 - Charlie's TNA Still Sucks Roster (Charlie) - 271 points
69 - Team Cochis (TNA Style) (Cochis) - 210 points

X) The Flock (2 players) - Average Rank : 82nd - Average Points : 181.50
75 - Manderrr Sucks At This Game Bigtime (amazingmanderrr) - 194 points
88 - Scott Halls Bowel Movement (pitcher perfection) - 169 points
DudeyDan
Superstar

Post by DudeyDan »

Wow, I got the lowest weekly score 3 times? And I still came 2nd out of the Outsiders. :lol: I think it's safe to say this wasn't our best season.
GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike »

Well, if I didn't win I'm glad it stays with the Horsemen. Good job MET! :th:

We must give credit where credit is due and SeeDub, KoolMoeDee and Texas Kelly definitely deserve a round of applause for their efforts. If only I had taken Angle instead of Joe to start the season, I would've won back to back damn it!

It's always good to see the Top 5 consist of only forum members.
"Most Decorated Stablewarrior" - Ed Philly
First & ONLY 8, 9, 10, 11 AND 12x Stablewars Champion
29x Titlewars Champion
One of the Longest Reigning Champions of All-Time (1,316 Days)
37x PPV Champion
11x Grand PPV Champion
Too Many Forum Games To Count
Creator of TW MITB

nWo 4 Life 🤘
JCF
Legend

Post by JCF »

Another rep out of the way for me.
[quote="JSIMP"]Saying Dirk might be top ten is far less ignorant than thinking that Carmelo is number one all-time.[/quote]

[quote="JSIMP"]No JCF, I obviously don't think that. I clearly said hopefully. And clearly offered up quite a bit for him.

You're the stupid motherfucker though, with your Carmelo is #1 all-time theory.[/quote]
KoolMoeDee
Legend

Post by KoolMoeDee »

Excellent showing for TDC... damn shame MET beat out SeeDub though despite his huge lead going into Lockdown.
Charlie
Post Whore

Post by Charlie »

The 11th week killed me dead. I was primed for a top 10 finish, then I score only one goddamn point in the clutch.

FUCKING RUSSO!
Kash was here!
SeeDub
Good Brother

Post by SeeDub »

So close :cry:

Congrats MET, the risky choice of Joe sure paid off!
Matt Sin
Hall of Famer

Post by Matt Sin »

Congrats MET.

And Samoa Joe - EAT MY ASS!!!