My NWA roster, lookey lookey

Moderator: SW Admins

Alcatraz
Curtain Jerker
Reactions score: 0

My NWA roster, lookey lookey

Post by Alcatraz »

I figured since the trades are final now its safe to show the world who I got going into the final show. So here goes.

AJ Styles, who didn't win, damnit :x but did hit the Styles Clash so there's at least 2 pts.
Chris Harris Who won the short tournament for 10pts and got a shot at the tag titles next week so that's gotta be good for me.
David Flair Who didn't do jack shit, I should have traded his punk ass when I had the chance.
Kid Kash My steal pick, I don't know if that underhook move was one of his sigs, but either way his title defense gets me at least 10pts.
Bullet Bob You know the drill, he's the Arn of the NWA game. :D
The Truth No Truth? What the fuck is up with that? :x

Oh well, not a bad night, but I was sorely disappointed when AJ didn't win the gold, :( guess he will live to fight another day. Vader came back and that was pretty cool and we got to see puppies and unlike WWE we really got to see puppies, I mean really. :lol: Ok, now I'm gonna go take a cold shower. :( No the hell I'm not, I'm gonna call my girlfriend and make some sweet lovin to her. :D Damn, ok now I've said too much. Ok NWA was good tonight and I scored points. Hmmm how come I couldn't have just said that from the start, DOH! :roll:
KoolMoeDee
Legend

Post by KoolMoeDee »

Well if we're comparing rosters, here's mine:

Sonny Siaki - Thought he'd keep the gold longer, but I think he'll still be up at the top of the card and he got a few interference points tonight
Chris Harris - Damn straight I'd get either him or Storm knowing that they'd win for sure tonight (no way would the Lo-Ki and Skipper face fellow S.E.X. members for the titles) and hopefully a title win
Jerry Lynn - Wrestles EVERY week and comes out on top quite often
Kid Kash - Picked him up cause of the title win
Konnan - Thought he'd be a cheap steal but he hasn't wrestled yet!
Trinity - Definitely a good pick as she's involved in ALL of Kash's matches and has the odd match herself.

My trades were dumping Jorge Estrada and Percy Pringle for Chris Harris and Kid Kash... just so you know :P
Banzai
Main Eventer

Post by Banzai »

My Stable is
  • AJ Styles
    Amazin' Red(Im being screwed dammit)
    Kid Kash
    Tony Mamaluke
    Mike Tenay
    Raven
    • Total: 4.85