KoolMoeDee Wins TNA Stablewars Season 26

Moderator: SW Admins

Watsuki
Legend
Reactions score: 0

KoolMoeDee Wins TNA Stablewars Season 26

Post by Watsuki »

KoolMoeDee hit the jackpot early by having both Homicide and Hernandez, who won a tag team tournament and the titles, on his stable. They helped him to a 194-point third week and a 45-point lead at the trade window. Westryde made a bit of a charge in the second half but KMD managed to hold on and win by 17 points to claim his 2nd TNA Stablewars Championship. He previously won Season 4 by edging out PK by 1 point. He is the fifth person to win two seasons of TNA Stablewars, and nobody has managed to win a third yet.

KMD has not won a season of WWE Stablewars yet so his two TNA wins rank him 13th in the Stablewars Standings. Add this to his 10 Titlewars Championships and 3 Play-Per-View wins he is now 6th in the Overall Standings, two main event wins behind Watsuki.

This is the third TNA Stablewars win for Team Discovery Channel. Westryde won season 21 and LiQuid won season 23. The Five Horsemen are the only other faction to win TNA SW three times. But like KMD, TDC has not won a WWE season yet. So their three TNA wins place them in 5th in the Stablewars Faction Standings. Include their 4 Titlewars Championships and 4 Play-Per-View wins and they are 7th in the Overall Faction Standings, 3 wins behind Ruthless Regression.

Congratulations to KoolMoeDee and Team Discovery Channel on a well played season. With 113 stables it was the biggest TNA Season to date and the first to break the 100-stable mark. Look for Season 27 starting up in two weeks and will wrap up at Bound For Glory.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
Jimthor The Oblong
Main Eventer

Re: KoolMoeDee Wins TNA Stablewars Season 26

Post by Jimthor The Oblong »

Way to go KMD!
A real good showing from TDC - great stuff from Westy too, and i fell just shy of the top 10.
Watsuki
Legend

Post by Watsuki »

I should have also mentioned that KoolMoeDee remains the leader in career points in TNA Stablewars with 4330 and has extended his lead over Biznich to 212 points. He is the only person to have played every season of TNA Stablewars. He also set a new record for points in a season with 397, breaking Football Mike's previous record of 384.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion
KoolMoeDee
Legend

Post by KoolMoeDee »

It helps for playing every season since I scored every season for a while after wcwchris introduced the first season and then I took over. Since it became automated, it's just become easier and easier to keep playing!

Nonetheless, this was a great season for myself and TDC for sure! The only thing I'm missing in my trophey room is a WWE Stablewars title and I'm sitting in 8th place right now, so I'm hoping some good trades will give me a shot. I'm doing the best I've ever done in the Stablewars games lately, so I'm gonna be ready to defend my title this next season!
Cochis
Legend

Post by Cochis »

congrats KMD :th: :can:

LiQuid
Superstar

Post by LiQuid »

So I was about to do the FS scoring for this but my computer is f'ing up and won't open new windows or programs but I'm not re-starting so I'll just do it tomorrow if I get time, anyway in the mean time if anyone knows the Faction that had the best average that had at least 3 members entered into this let me know plz. It'd save me some work, if not I'll do it tomorrow when my comp is working better.
Conye West
Titlewars TNA Tag Team Champion

Post by Conye West »

http://www.stablewars.com/sw/tna_stats.php

That's the link to the statistical analysis. I don't know how it works but LFP set it up so it's gold. TDC won the Faction Points and Rank wise.

Also Congrats TDC, and KMD. Hell of a season.
ZERO SASBYS THE PAST SEVEN YEARS!