TNA Stablewars Season 49

Moderator: SW Admins

Post Reply
User avatar
Macho Maddness
Superstar
Posts: 7691
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:04 am

TNA Stablewars Season 49

Post by Macho Maddness » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:59 am

TNA Stablewars Season 49

Note: This will be a Shortened Season with No Trade Window
Due to delays and TNA's taping schedule, we're aren't going have a trade window.


DVD Prize for First Place
Check out the prize list here: http://www.stablewars.com/prizes.php


Season Details
Registration: April 18th to April 27th
Season: April 27th to June 15th
Trade Window: No Trade Window
Breakdown: 2 PPV; 7 weeks


Stables must be submitted by Sunday, April 27th at 8pm EST
http://www.stablewars.com/sw/tna_registration.php


Salary List

Main Eventers
2.50M - Eric Young
2.40M - Magnus
2.30M - Samoa Joe
2.20M - MVP
2.10M - Willow
2.00M - Kurt Angle

Midcarders
0.95M - Bobby Roode
0.90M - Ethan Carter III, Gunner
0.85M - James Storm, Sanada
0.80M - Jessie Godderz, Robbie E
0.75M - Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards
0.70M - Abyss, Bully Ray
0.65M - Bobby Lashley, Mr. Anderson
0.60M - Samuel Shaw, Tigre Uno
0.55M - Austin Aries, DJ Z
0.50M - Kenny King, Rockstar Spud
0.45M - Knux, Manik
0.40M - Hernandez, Rob Terry
0.35M - Garrett Bischoff, King Mo

Knockouts / Semi-Active
0.50M - Madison Rayne
0.45M - Angelina Love
0.40M - Gail Kim, Velvet Sky
0.35M - Brittany, ODB
0.30M - Brooke, Taryn Terrell*
0.25M - Rampage Jackson
0.20M - Christy Hemme
0.15M - Mike Tenay, Taz
0.10M - Hector Guerrero, Jeremy Borash, Willie Urbina
Image

User avatar
TurdFerguson2
Midcarder
Posts: 581
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Re: TNA Stablewars Season 49

Post by TurdFerguson2 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:29 am

I'm calling it now, Ethan Carter III will be the final TNA World Champion before the company goes under.
Former WWE World Heavyweight Champion
Jobber Wars x4
Survivor x3
Tag Team Challenge
Bracket Brawl
Former WWE Tag Team Champion w/ MVH
WWE TLCS 2014 PPV
TNA Bound for Glory 2015 PPV

User avatar
Da Mayer
Titlewars WWE Champion
Posts: 11174
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:43 pm

Re: TNA Stablewars Season 49

Post by Da Mayer » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:00 am

Lets hope it doesnt happen.
Longest & 1st ROH TW Tag Team Champion w/Viper
1st ever TW Divas Champion
1st Person to hold 3 women's TW titles
11x Titlewars Champion
9x PPV Champion
3x SASBY winner
2x MITB Winner
2018 Mens Proxy Rumble Winner
Creating Champions, Becoming Legends.

User avatar
Mackinlee
Hall of Famer
Posts: 42875
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Re: TNA Stablewars Season 49

Post by Mackinlee » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:32 am

Cross my fingers.
Image

User avatar
Macho Maddness
Superstar
Posts: 7691
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:04 am

Re: TNA Stablewars Season 49

Post by Macho Maddness » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:41 pm

If someone takes the company down, it's gotta be Gunner
Image

User avatar
PimpinSmurf
Hall of Famer
Posts: 39169
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:49 am

Re: TNA Stablewars Season 49

Post by PimpinSmurf » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:07 am

Look at all the points I haz! :grin:
How I Got Over - Braun Strowman
Expand... :

EXODUS
Main Eventer
Posts: 1942
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:58 pm

Re: TNA Stablewars Season 49

Post by EXODUS » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:20 am

PimpinSmurf wrote:Look at all the points I haz! :grin:
:chair: bite me smurf...
One little goof, and your gonna be a dick?? Really? :kicknuts:
2012 SASBY - Rookie of the Year
2x WWE Stablewars Champion
5x Jobber Wars Champion
2x Survivor Champion

User avatar
PimpinSmurf
Hall of Famer
Posts: 39169
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:49 am

Re: TNA Stablewars Season 49

Post by PimpinSmurf » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:39 am

EXODUS wrote:
PimpinSmurf wrote:Look at all the points I haz! :grin:
:chair: bite me smurf...
One little goof, and your gonna be a dick?? Really? :kicknuts:
:shock:

Just joking man. LOL

I knew it was a glitch when I saw everything was doubled. No biggie.
How I Got Over - Braun Strowman
Expand... :

EXODUS
Main Eventer
Posts: 1942
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:58 pm

Re: TNA Stablewars Season 49

Post by EXODUS » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:42 am

PimpinSmurf wrote:
EXODUS wrote:
PimpinSmurf wrote:Look at all the points I haz! :grin:
:chair: bite me smurf...
One little goof, and your gonna be a dick?? Really? :kicknuts:
:shock:

Just joking man. LOL

I knew it was a glitch when I saw everything was doubled. No biggie.
Ok, first off I'm sorry. I was a little stressed about what happened and all. I told them I could handle scoring the ppv, then that shit happened. And I'm still a little bummed about you beating me in e wars. I don't know if bike has posted it yet, but I did the math myself and unless I'm missing something you beat me by like 6 or 7 points...damn. Congratulations though, it was a pretty close round.
2012 SASBY - Rookie of the Year
2x WWE Stablewars Champion
5x Jobber Wars Champion
2x Survivor Champion

User avatar
PimpinSmurf
Hall of Famer
Posts: 39169
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:49 am

Re: TNA Stablewars Season 49

Post by PimpinSmurf » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:09 am

EXODUS wrote:
PimpinSmurf wrote:
EXODUS wrote:
PimpinSmurf wrote:Look at all the points I haz! :grin:
:chair: bite me smurf...
One little goof, and your gonna be a dick?? Really? :kicknuts:
:shock:

Just joking man. LOL

I knew it was a glitch when I saw everything was doubled. No biggie.
Ok, first off I'm sorry. I was a little stressed about what happened and all. I told them I could handle scoring the ppv, then that shit happened. And I'm still a little bummed about you beating me in e wars. I don't know if bike has posted it yet, but I did the math myself and unless I'm missing something you beat me by like 6 or 7 points...damn. Congratulations though, it was a pretty close round.

If it's any consolation, I've been trying to win for years. I still don't wanna jinx it till I see the score. I came close a few years ago and then recently last year. Then the game went on hiatus. It's my favorite of the forum based games and one of few I've never won. It kinda bugged me that I played so safe and you almost beat me with just The Shield.

Look on the bright said. Next season you get an automatic bye the first round, if enough people sign up. I definitely wasn't trying to rub it in though. You're a heck of a game player.
How I Got Over - Braun Strowman
Expand... :

EXODUS
Main Eventer
Posts: 1942
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:58 pm

Re: TNA Stablewars Season 49

Post by EXODUS » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:47 am

Thnx. I hope I didn't jinx anything for ya, but like I said, I'm pretty sure you won. I didn't know about the bye thing, that's pretty cool I guess.
2012 SASBY - Rookie of the Year
2x WWE Stablewars Champion
5x Jobber Wars Champion
2x Survivor Champion

User avatar
GM Bike
Post Whore
Posts: 23922
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:13 pm

Re: TNA Stablewars Season 49

Post by GM Bike » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:05 pm

I'm not gonna lie, a small part of me is enjoying slow-rolling you guys with scoring the final round :razz:

I had a hectic weekend but am off for a week after today, so I'll try my best to score it late tonight but can't promise anything.

Also this, EXODUS why did your PM include Banzai?
ImageImage
ImageImage
First & ONLY 6 AND 7-Time Stablewars Champion
17-Time Titlewars Champion, Current Quad Champion (RAW/NXT/ROH Tag & ROH TV)
Longest Reigning Champion All-Time (1,316 Days)
16-Time PPV Champion
2017 WWE & ROH PPV Grand Champion

nWo 4 Life
🤘

EXODUS
Main Eventer
Posts: 1942
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:58 pm

Re: TNA Stablewars Season 49

Post by EXODUS » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:39 pm

GM Bike wrote:I'm not gonna lie, a small part of me is enjoying slow-rolling you guys with scoring the final round :razz:

I had a hectic weekend but am off for a week after today, so I'll try my best to score it late tonight but can't promise anything.

Also this, EXODUS why did your PM include Banzai?
What pm? About scoring E Wars? I didn't know I pm'd banzai at all.
2012 SASBY - Rookie of the Year
2x WWE Stablewars Champion
5x Jobber Wars Champion
2x Survivor Champion

Post Reply