Global Impact

Moderator: SW Admins

KingSmurf
Hall of Famer
Reactions score: 0

Global Impact

Post by KingSmurf »

Can we include Global Impact in the next TNA Stablewars season? From what I can tell, it's going to be highlights of what's happening in TNA along with actual matches taped just for that show. It will be aired as a webcast on TNA's website, like WWE does on their website with HeAt & Velocity. We could even score it as a B show, but it makes guys like Shark Boy and guys that don't wrestle Impact alot, more valuable since they are more likely to score if we count Global Impact too. Just a suggestion.
GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike »

I caught the first episode of Global Impact and it was pretty good. That's not a bad idea but I don't know how others will feel about it since it is a B show but it is like Heat and Velocity at the moment.
"Most Decorated Stablewarrior" - Ed Philly
First & ONLY 8, 9, 10, 11 AND 12x Stablewars Champion
29x Titlewars Champion
One of the Longest Reigning Champions of All-Time (1,316 Days)
37x PPV Champion
11x Grand PPV Champion
Too Many Forum Games To Count
Creator of TW MITB

nWo 4 Life 🤘
ILCN
Post Whore

Post by ILCN »

What matches were on the first episode? I didn't know there were going to be original ones on it.
Not 1 of 7 people on a dead website.
GM Bike
Post Whore

Post by GM Bike »

Here's the video of it on Youtube.com. The first match is the house show they had in Detroit, Michigan with Samoa Joe Vs A.J. Styles. I really like the match they had, pretty eventful. The live match was Team Canada (Eric Young, Bobby Roode, and some new guy Tyson Dukes?) Vs Team USA (Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt and Chris Saban) The rest is alot of stuff about how TNA is spreading to Australia and interviews.

TNA Global Impact May 3, 2006.
"Most Decorated Stablewarrior" - Ed Philly
First & ONLY 8, 9, 10, 11 AND 12x Stablewars Champion
29x Titlewars Champion
One of the Longest Reigning Champions of All-Time (1,316 Days)
37x PPV Champion
11x Grand PPV Champion
Too Many Forum Games To Count
Creator of TW MITB

nWo 4 Life 🤘
KingSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by KingSmurf »

I wouldn't have counted the house show match between Joe vs. AJ since it was a match from awhile back, but that six man was right before they taped Impact, so the six man would be an example of the matches I'm talking about wanting to count. Also, remember that TNA does mass taping so you'd only have a live match on Global Impact once every 3 weeks, assuming they only tape one dark match. So it's not going to change a whole lot, just give lower cards guys more of a chance and a reason for people to actually pick them.
The Federation
Legend

Post by The Federation »

PimpinSmurf wrote:I wouldn't have counted the house show match between Joe vs. AJ since it was a match from awhile back, but that six man was right before they taped Impact, so the six man would be an example of the matches I'm talking about wanting to count. Also, remember that TNA does mass taping so you'd only have a live match on Global Impact once every 3 weeks, assuming they only tape one dark match. So it's not going to change a whole lot, just give lower cards guys more of a chance and a reason for people to actually pick them.
Well, provided the same match isn't counted twice (ie the full match shown was for Xplosion, as said so by West during it).
I used to post a lot here. Then I took a meme to the cake.
The Biznich
Main Eventer

Post by The Biznich »

I think I'll take the stance of scoring it as Xplosion (which results are really spotty for anyways, still I don't get it anymore and I've yet to find someone who has). And if a match hasn't been shown on Impact or a PPV before it counts. So even the house show match would have counted.

And the 3 weeks thing was something of an anamoly. They had settled into 2 week tapings, but their PPV shcedule got stupid between Lockdown and Sacrifice only having 3 shows instead of 4.

Also take this as a call for anyone who can score Xplosion on a regular basis ...
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/The+Biznich][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/galaxy/The+Biznich.gif[/img][/url]
Current WWE Champion
(Bitch Stole my World Title!)
Inaugural X Division Champion
WWE Stablewars Season 37 Champion
TNA Stablewars Seasons 11 & 14 Champion
PPV Wars Seasons 6 & 17 Champion
Armageddon '05 PPV Winner
TV Wars Season 29 Champion
Genesis '07 PPV Winner
Backlash '08 PPV Winner