Redemption Fallout

Moderator: TW Admins

Franchise
Hall of Famer

Redemption Fallout

Post by Franchise » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:39 am

NEW IMPACT WORLD CHAMPION: COOLIO (nWo)

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP RETAINED

Impact Wrestling returned to PPV with their Redemption event tonight and two new champions were crowned. In the main event, Pentagon, Jr. was able to defeat both the self-proclaimed Belt Collector, Austin Aries, and his own brother Fenix in a triple threat match to become the new Impact World Champion. With the match only lasting some 16 minutes and change, Coolio wins the title with the lowest time. This is Coolio's first IW/TNA TW win and his 9th overall win. This also ends EyEzOpEn's reign at a respectable 241 days.

New Tag Team Champions were also crowned when Eli Drake took advantage of the match afforded to him by his Feast or Fired Tag Title opportunity (along with his new partner Scott Steiner). While we didn't have many picks entered during the last reg period, none of them were for Drake and Steiner as they weren't even a team prior to the last TV tapings. As such the titles remain Vacant.

Impact is taping this Monday through Thursday. As such, registration for both titles is *tentatively* going to be open until Thursday, April 26th, at 8pm Eastern. IF the titles should change hands during any of the tapings, registration will close early. Make sure to get your picks in ASAP in case the titles change hands during the tapings.

It should be noted: in the event the titles change hands during the tapings, *any* picks made after the spoilers are first reported will not count

http://www.stablewars.com/tw/registration.php?title=nwa

http://www.stablewars.com/tw/tagreg.php?title=nwatag
- 5x SW
- 31x TW
- 2x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 4x Survivor
- 2x TV Wars
- 2x Cup Games
- 3x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 3x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 6x Tag Team Challenge
- 1x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Play-Per-View League

GM Bike
Post Whore

Re: Redemption Fallout

Post by GM Bike » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:05 am

Way to go @Coolio!

nWo 4 Life! 🤘
ImageImage
First & ONLY 6, 7 AND 8-Time Stablewars Champion
17-Time Titlewars Champion, Current Tri-Champion (NXT/ROH Tag & ROH TV)
Longest Reigning Champion All-Time (1,316 Days)
16-Time PPV Champion
2017 WWE & ROH PPV Grand Champion

nWo 4 Life
🤘

PimpinSmurf
Hall of Famer

Post by PimpinSmurf » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:33 am

Good job Coolio!!!
"Cut my jeans into pieces. These are my badass jorts." (riff kicks in)

How I Got Over - Braun Strowman

Franchise
Hall of Famer

Post by Franchise » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:33 am

As an FYI on this: two of the open titles changed hands during the second day of tapings (4/24) so those registrations have been closed. Spoilers were out around 6:30pm for one title and then 8:30pm for the other title; so as per what was announced in the first post in this thread, any picks made after the first spoiler report of the titles changing hands will not count. I'm going to have to go through the email logs and database time stamps once I get my PC situation under control to determine which picks are valid and which are not. I don't think these will air this week so I'll have time for that and will make an announcement once I determine which don't count. No announcement on the winners will be made until the shows actually air.
Last edited by Franchise on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
- 5x SW
- 31x TW
- 2x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 4x Survivor
- 2x TV Wars
- 2x Cup Games
- 3x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 3x Jobber Wars