Rebellion 2020 Play-Per-View

Moderator: PPV Admins

SWRobot
Main Eventer
Reactions score: 0

Rebellion 2020 Play-Per-View

Post by SWRobot »

Rebellion is...too big for one night as the event will air on 4/21 and 4/28 on AXS TV...

1 - Impact World Championship
Tessa Blanchard (c) vs. Eddie Edwards vs. Michael Elgin

2 - Impact X-Division Championship
Ace Austin (c) vs. Willie Mack

3 - Impact Knockouts Championship - Full Metal Mayhem
Jordynne Grace (c) vs. Taya Valkyrie

4 - Impact Tag Team Championship
The North (c) vs. Fallah Bahh & TJP

5 - Grudge Match
Ken Shamrock vs. Sami Callihan

6 - Grudge Match
Kylie Rae vs. Kiera Hogan

7 - Grudge Match
OVE vs. Tommy Dreamer, Rhino & TBA

8 - Fatal 4-Way
Chris Bey vs. Rohit Raju vs. Suicide vs. Trey

9 - Bonus Question - 20 Points
Will Rich Swann physically interfere in the X-Division Championship Match?

10 - Tiebreaker
What will be the bell-to-bell time of the Impact World Championship match?

Registration will close Tuesday, April 21st, 2020 at 8:00pm Eastern.

http://www.stablewars.com/ppv/registration.php?fed=IW
Last edited by Franchise on Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Franchise
Good Brother
Reactions score: 1

RE: Rebellion 2020 Play-Per-View

Post by Franchise »

IW recently started advertising some matches for Night 1 and Night 2 of Rebellion which included a new match for Match 8. As such, the unannounced match with the possible addition of Trey to the X-Division Championship Match has been scrapped in favor of the Fatal 4-Way that was announced: Chris Bey vs. Rohit Raju vs. Suicide vs. Trey. Anyone that had previously entered the PPV now has Chris Bey as a default since he appears first alphabetically in the list of participants.

In addition: while we will do everything we can to keep you updated on any changes to the card in terms of matches or stipulations, every match *will* count if it takes place regardless of whether stips get added. I say that because IW is notorious for adding No DQ/Old School Rules stips the day of or day before the PPV. So just assume when picking that it is a No DQ match as I would imagine either match involving OVE members could be No DQ/Old School Rules. Also, keep in mind that Triple Threat and Fatal 4-Way matches are by default No DQ.
Last edited by Franchise on Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars
- 2x Bracket Brawl
- 9x Tag Team Challenge
- 2x Last Man Standing
- 1x SW Draft
- 1x Play-Per-View League
- 1x Lethal Lottery
SWRobot
Main Eventer
Reactions score: 0

RE: Rebellion 2020 Play-Per-View

Post by SWRobot »

Killer Karpediem (nWo)

My apologies as I totally did not realize this PPV didn't have GC run or the winner posted until I was going to add Slammiversary to the PPV List.

Anyhow, IW had several no-shows to the taping of this event so three matches were completely scrapped. Nonetheless, no one had even close to a perfect card but it was Karp who got 3 of the 5 matches correct as well as the Bonus to come away with the win. This is Killer Karpediem's 3rd IW PPV win, 11th wrestling PPV win, and 16th overall PPV win. Other forum members in the top 10 include pitcher perfection (The Threat), SaltireDJ, MMH (nWo), olliefpm (nWo), GM Bike (nWo), Spin, legendkiller003 (Main Event Mafia), and Franchise (Main Event Mafia).
Franchise
Good Brother
Reactions score: 1

Re: Rebellion 2020 Play-Per-View

Post by Franchise »

Just to note: the tiebreaker was supposed to be the IW Title match; since there was no IW Title match on the show, I didn't think we should use what was actually the final match on night 2, the Moose/Elgin/Hernandez match, especially since it wasn't even on the Play-Per-View card. I also took into account the fact that none of the ties that did take place impacted the standings in any way. Karp still wins with no tiebreaker and the pts distributed for where you placed in the standings are the same for anyone that tied. Just wanted to mention this in case anyone was curious as to why no tiebreaker was entered.
- 9x SW
- 54x TW
- 14x PPV
- 3x MITB
- 2x EWars
- 9x Survivor
- 4x TV Wars
- 3x Cup Games
- 4x PPV Wars
- 1x iWars
- 1x Ultimate Endurance
- 8x Jobber Wars