Important Note Regarding Stablewars/Titlewars

Moderator: SW Admins

Watsuki
Legend
Reactions score: 0

Important Note Regarding Stablewars/Titlewars

Post by Watsuki »

As I'm sure most of you are aware, sometimes when submitting your stable or Titlewars picks using the new system rather than get the confirmation screen you get a page cannot be displayed error or something similar. Most of the time your stable or pick still gets entered properly but to be on the safe side you should always double check that it got entered properly.

When you submit your stable for the first time, check the standings to make sure it appears. If you change your stable, click on it in the standings to make sure it reflects your changes.

When you submit a Titlewars pick for the first time, make sure your name shows up in the appropriate picks page. If you change your pick, you can't see who you picked but you can check the time it was submitted. Make sure the submitted time changes.

I bring this up because somebody tried to change their Women's title pick but it didn't get changed and they didn't notice the time it was submitted didn't change. If you get the proper confirmation page then you do not need to worry, everything should be fine. But if you get an error when submitting it is up to you to make sure it still went through properly.

I apologize for this inconvenience but these problems are out of my control for now. When the current term on this host expires I will likely look for yet another new host. At least this time I'll know what I'm doing when changing hosts.
Two-Time WWE Stablewars Champion
Two-Time TNA Stablewars Champion
Ten-Time Titlewars Champion
WWE No Mercy 2003 Play-Per-View Champion
TNA Turning Point 2005 Play-Per-View Champion
UFC 68 Play-Per-View Champion